Friday, November 22, 2019

THE HARASSMENT WATCH

WATCH REPAIR STORE BURGLARIZED?
JUST CALL IT A CONSPIRACY THEORY CNN...
CALL IT WHAT YOU WILL -- IT JUST LOOKS FISHY TO ME...

It took an immense amount of concentration to get together the claim that I finally submitted to the City of Sunnyvale last Tuesday...Two weeks of constant work and thought...I felt like I got run over by a truck the next day it was so exhausting...

But if was gratifying as well because I know there is absolutely no way the City of Sunnyvale and/or Santa Clara and/or any other defendant listed can dispute my claims...We are living in a time of rampant police corruption here in California and I am helping to leading the way into a better reality free of corruption...It was like turning in my thesis statement as I told the clerk...

GO TO: OASIS NIGHTCLUB INCIDENT 2019 ETC @ https://lreblogger.blogspot.com/2019/11/oasis-nightclub-incident-2019-etc.html (This blog post corresponds to 19 November 2019 GHC submission) + CASE-RELATED INFORMATION 2019 @ https://lreblogger.blogspot.com/2019/11/case-related-information-2019_18.html + MESSAGE TO CITY OF SUNNYVALE / 7 NOV 2017 @ https://lreblogger.blogspot.com/2019/11/case-related-information-2019_18.html + CAUSES OF ACTION: INACTION AND/OR NEGLIGENCE AND/OR POLICE MISCONDUCT AND/OR DEFAMATION OF CHARACTER AND/OR SLANDER AND/OR GENDER/RACE/CLASS-BASED DISCRIMINATION AND/OR JUDICIAL MALFEASANCE AND/OR MISFEASANCE AND/OR OVERARCHING MALFEASANT INEPTITUDE AND/OR I.I.E.D. ETC @ https://addendumblog2.blogspot.com/2017/10/causes-of-action-inaction-etc.html

It's all in the original UPS box that I sent to Fulvio (as proof of my claims about Fulvio) and I showed the city clerk what was in the box (file folders and documents) before sealing the box due to sensitive materials contained within it -- and mainly because I know how weird cops can be; especially when dealing with someone like me who is getting them into trouble > GO TO: ATTORNEY MISCONDUCT (FULVIO CAJINA ETC) @ https://addendumblog2.blogspot.com/2017/09/attorney-misconduct-fulvio-cajina-etc.html

And due to past George Hills Company submissions where harassment/stalking/menacing was allowed to continue unabated after the submission (and/or because of the submission); I am now officially on Harassment Watch...

The KKK/Nazi story popping up the day after the claim submission was the first sign from 'above' that I rocked someone's little boat; a clear sign of 'surveillance harassment' which is yet another form of covert harassment done a regular basis by algorithms and/or government moles in the local TV etc media etc...

(For instance; a few years back; the very next day after a George Hills claim submission; my father heard a loud KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK on his sliding glass door in his bedroom in the middle of the night)...

Yesterday I went to pick up my Dad's watch at the repair store and the store had been robbed the night before; the same day the watch got dropped off...Which makes me wonder...Hmmm...Wouldn't surprise me one bit...And the window they broke was the same window I parked right next to when dropping off my Dad...Hmmm...(see attachment below) I used to feel proud that my brutal honesty was getting so much attention during obvious efforts to destabilize my valiant efforts; now it's just plain annoying (Just letting it be known that I know) But I do feel a little concerned for those around me who may be affected by any angry and/or violent blow back...

Let it be known that I am keeping track of all this NSA-chatter and whatever else that may occur seemingly in relation to the George Hills Company submission...And also let it be known that if the case went to the Supreme Court; the KKK/Nazi flier issue would clearly be a First Amendment issue...If people in government like cops etc don't want to be compared to Nazis ~ don't act like Nazis...Pretty simple...

All I know is; the minute after SCPD Officer Pablo Lopez falsely arrested me for duck feeding under duck crossing signs I worked with both cites to install (ducks that ex-Mayor Nadler gave me permission to feed at a city council meeting) and after the illegal destruction of the 1333 Lawrence Expressway pond; I was being whisked away as an 'outlaw duck feeder' thinking about the what the Nazis did to the Jews and how this was not any different. How innocent people got sort of scooped up out of their peaceful and happy lives and carted off...

GO TO: OUTLAW DUCK FEEDER? @ https://addendumblog1.blogspot.com/2015/06/outlaw-duck-feeder.html + THE CITY OF SANTA CLARA + 1333 LAWRENCE EXPRESSWAY + THE MARINA PLAYA APARTMENTS ETC = LAX ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION ETC @ http://addendumblog1.blogspot.com/2013/12/the-city-of-santa-clara-1333-lawrence.html + CANADA GEESE @ THE MARINA PLAYA APARTMENTS IN SANTA CLARA, CALIFORNIA @ https://addendumblog2.blogspot.com/2017/03/canada-geese-marina-playa-apartments-in_31.html

But the KKK/Nazi reference on the flier mistakenly put on file at the City of Santa Clara that is now serving as proof of prior knowledge of events was garnered from online research into the widespread but rarely reported gang stalking phenomenon...I don't like it either; but I sure as hell am not going to shut up about it...

Sorry but not sorry... 

GO TO: GANG STALKING (continued) @ https://addendumblog1.blogspot.com/2014/03/gang-stalking-continued.html + OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE: PRIOR KNOWLEDGE OF EVENTS AND/OR ILLEGALLY SUPPRESSED EVIDENCE BY THE SANTA CLARA POLICE DEPARTMENT IN JUNE 2010 AND/OR THE SUNNYVALE POLICE DEPARTMENT IN JUNE 2011 @ http://addendumblog1.blogspot.com/2013/11/prior-knowledge-of-events-andor.html 

Anyone who does not think this is a First Amendment issue clearly does not belong on this planet because there are too many formerly oppressed peoples who come to the Silicon Valley region from all around world who do not need to be tricked into the exact same kind of censorship and oppression that they experienced in their home countries; regardless of any stupid new reasons for doing so...

I am now aware that liberals are quite often very conservative when it comes to free speech; as liberals are not really that liberal after all...(I am an independent BTW) Those generalized labels no longer apply...Liberals can quite often be "Thought Nazis" (if you will) who fail to realize that EVERYONE is offensive to someone at some point in time...Liberals are often VERY offensive to conservatives and vice versa...There is no way around this one...Everybody is abhorrent to someone so we can't rightfully all shut up for each other...This is why the First Amendment took 13+ years to ratify...

Because people were just as stupid then as they are now...

But this also shows a sign that people can finally wake up too; even if it takes almost 14 years to do it...And with so many people freely expressing themselves online -- since it did not matter what they said 10 years ago before the rise of social media -- it obviously does not matter now either...

Like I have said before; Christians destroyed Native South American history due to it being offensive to the Christian narrative; so now we don't really know what their society was really like due to this needless fear-based destruction...And censoring people online in modern times is really no different...It not only does a massive disservice to generations of the future; but also the present as well...

GO TO: CASE-RELATED INFORMATION 2019 @ 

(UPDATE: 20 NOV 2019 / The NSA-chatter seen in the link below magically popped up the morning after publishing this blog post...It's the usual push-back I get when I bring up the fact that the RPF used KKK/Nazi-style tactics during their multi-year harassment campaign against me...And Mister Olenak's son Danny once scrawled swastikas into fresh cement at a Jewish neighbors' house; a neighbor who moved out of the neighborhood after this incident...So if anyone is a white supremacist it's Danny Olenak and/or his Father Mister Olenak (Mister Olenak once called the police for an Asian man sitting in a vehicle outside his house...Turns out the Asian man was a 'secret' investigator for then SF Mayor Willie Brown; who I had just started an email conversation with...Ha ha busted!...) Note: This NSA-chatter news is based upon a real incident (probably written by some stupid teenager like Danny Olenak was) but it is also a very convenient new item to focus on right now to try and manufacture consent for criminalizing my First Amendment protected activities > GO TO: Racist graffiti found in VTA's field operations office @ https://www.ktvu.com/news/racist-graffiti-found-in-vtas-field-operations-office > You know how easy it would be for an undercover agent to do something like this? I find it interesting that the KKK and Nazi references were both mentioned; leading me to believe this was somehow done on purpose due to my latest submission to George Hills Company...It would not surprise me one bit as government often works in concert together to change the narrative on a regular basis...)

Adding to all of this; literally all of my Facebook and Google-related pages -- including the LRE Blogger which is my main evidence source for George Hills Company -- had been logged out today...I finally logged back in after changing all of the passwords but...Hmmm...The Harassment Watch continues...

No comments:

Post a Comment