Tuesday, June 30, 2020

A THOROUGH DISCOVERY PROCESS CONDUCTED BY AN AFRICAN-AMERICAN LAWYER PROVED THAT LOW INCOME WHITE MALES ARE INORDINATELY DISCRIMINATED AGAINST BY LAW ENFORCEMENT IN THE SF BAY AREA REGION

"Changing the subject back to what the media is currently obsessing about; if this same kind of egregious multi-year stalking/harassment/menacing/vandalism campaign happened to an African-America family ~ not only would arrests have already been made; but it would also be receiving extensive mainstream media coverage within Soro's reverse-racist/sexist etc media empire...But since I am a low income white male I seem to don't matter or even exist here in the Silicon Valley... 

GO TO: NEIGHBORHOOD COPWATCH / LIST OF STALKERS @ 

1) Since Silicon Valley is (or more like was) so full of immigrant folks rolling in their dough that bought them citizenship ~ yet not caring enough about lives of those born in the US; and/or 2) Since so many disparate immigrants have been allowed into the region that the people who were actually born here do not seem to matter as much; as low income folks born here are basically shit on by government...3) It's clearly pay to play; especially when it comes to legal counsel...Class-based discrimination runs the Silicon Valley region...Also; 4) This liberal region is very unbalanced gender-wise; largely run by emotional demagoguery and paranoid; mentally ill females who are often afraid of their own shadows; wanting others to do the same... 

(And the other side is women police officers often try to act tough like men; when men should not even act that way...I always seem to get overcompensation from any female first responders no matter what I call about...The Santa Clara 911 officer who got my call the other week about the girl being pushed around was sort of difficult to deal with expecting me to notice things I did not notice...And when my Dad had a stroke; one of the responding female questioned why I immediately knew it was probably a stroke...I saved my Dad's life and here she is harping on me for nothing...Then there is Officer Seagrave (who is transsexual -- now a male I think) who has such a twisted view of what a real man is supposed to be that she grossly overcompensated to cause even more unwarranted and uncivil injury to my situation...There would be less gender reassignment surgeries if all people -- male or female -- were treated exactly the same...Regardless of biological difference; ALL PEOPLE MUST BE TREATED EQUALLY...)

And when the Black Woman's Book Club was asked to leave the Napa Wine Train a few years back; they quickly got a lawyer and an $11 million dollar settlement for their uncivil injuries ~ while I got kicked out with no help from the media and/or law enforcement who is supposed to be just as aware of civil law as criminal law...

And then later on zero help from GHC who was supposed to investigate this rights violation...Getting back to the FACT that LOW INCOME WHITE MALES ARE INORDINATELY DISCRIMINATED AGAINST IN THIS PARTICULAR REGION; making all of the latest media obsession half-truthed as usual...

And since the SJ Mercury News is run by an extremely biased high-income female publisher; I don't stand a snowballs' chance in hell of ever receiving fair media coverage for my situation in her cat litter pan liner paper...

And to think that I got thrown in Facebook jail for simply writing "the russians are evil!" when mentioning that Russians had done things that I probably shouldn't discuss publicly due to the sensitive nature!?!

Also; I saw something in the SJ Mercury News this morning about "hate groups' being removed from a social media platform; so I'm wondering when the Democratic party racist/sexist/classist (if you will) hate group is going to be banished from social media as well? (see attachments)...

WHY IS THIS NOT A HATE CRIME?


So anyway; yeah I haven't opened the George Hills correspondence yet; but I have a sneaking suspicion that it is yet another rejection notice largely based upon my low income white male status...But let's face it; I could have been shot dead by police and still not have a valid case as far as some in government are concerned...

If so I will promptly appeal it based not only upon the possible gender-based discrimination of having a female GHC jurist review my case; but also due to the fact that a media barrage began in response the very next day after submitting my claim by Soros's liberal media machine; obviously in response and desperately trying to freeze the public narrative about who exactly police discriminate against and which lives matter...And that is not white lives apparently...And this very public discrimination will be fully addressed at a later time...

Thank you and have a nice day..." 

Note: Adding a bit of insult to injury; and continuing the discrimination trend: 1) not only did the Bagly v. City of Sunnyvale court case happen without any warning to Lee Bagly (his African-American lawyer just showed up one morning without warning to pick up Lee and take him up to SF) 2) but the City of Sunnyvale also avoided adding me to the case for a pattern and practice lawsuit we could have easily won after I was emailing them about it in the weeks before (I highly suspect this is the reason Lee was scooped up that morning and whisked off to SF -- to keep me out of the fray and save them money) 3) and the African-American lawyer who handled Lee's case took a larger percentage of the settlement than what was allowed to allegedly to pay down his debt...

SEE ALSO: SUSAN BASSI'S LETTER TO SCCDA JEFF ROSEN: @
https://lreblogger.blogspot.com/2020/06/susan-bassis-letter-to-sccda-jeff-rosen.html

1 comment: