Friday, September 4, 2020

BABY CAT: MISSING SINCE 2 SEPTEMBER 2020

BABY CAT / 1 MAY 2006

Here is one of my Facebook posts from yesterday: "I woke up at around 7 am today (2 September 2020) and went outside my front door to find one of my cats missing; and a piece of wood along one of the front walkways in the middle of the walkway plus a solar garden light detached from the base lying about a foot and a half away...After putting the solar light back on I tried to kick it to get it to do the same thing but you need to actually hold the base and pull out the light in order to separate them; therefore I am almost completely certain that it was done on purpose...And my cat is still missing...I checked surveillance footage and can't seem to see anything because I went through it too quick; but I have a gut level feeling someone did this on purpose and is trying to send an overt message...I'll check it more tomorrow...Because if someone wants to get away with something they do not leave obvious clues like the wood in the middle of the walkway...Therefore I suspect foul play even though she is very difficult to catch at night; making it all the more strange...And she could show up in the morning too so we'll see but she never strays from her pattern like this...And predatory wildlife is a possibility; but none of the other cats seemed stressed out or doing anything much different -- so again if she truly is gone like I think she is; then this was perhaps done on purpose to send a message and threaten me somehow...And if she is gone I let her sit on my chest while I fell asleep for a couple hours last Monday night and did the same every week for the last few months and last winter she got to sit with me all the time...So she knows I love her...But she is very skittish and if she was kidnapped like I think she was -- if she is still alive then she is likely very stressed out right now...Now I have to try and go to sleep..."

NOTE: THE SOLAR LIGHT CAN BE DUSTED FOR FINGER PRINTS

BTW: Baby Cat is still missing and the solar light and it's base should likely be checked for fingerprints...I passed on photos of Baby Cat to an SCPD Officer yesterday; and I still have to contact Sunnyvale DPS again...And Baby Cat needs special food to maintain her urinary tract health -- and also has a bad tooth that needs medical attention...So if she is still alive she needs to be brought back home ASAP because her sister misses her and is acting depressed...This might be solved without surveillance evidence even though I am still reviewing the footage...GPS smart phone locations of vehicles in the area could be checked to see who was there that night assuming the culprits were equally sloppy with the solar light as they were with their GPS...The bottom line is many people in this neighborhood love Baby Cat; including actual babies in carriages; so this mystery needs to be solved soon because #CATLIVESMATTER!

Innocent victims of the selective nature of the well-meaning BLM argument are animals; and whether or not Baby Cat was a victim of human/animal cruelty; when animals are not treated well this often turns into the abuse of humans as well -- since there is such a close connection between cruelty against animals ~ and cruelty against humans...Because in the end: “The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.” -- Mahatma Gandhi

I LOVE YOU BABY CAT ~ NOW AND FOREVER...
 
UPDATE / 11 SEP 2020: I spoke to some neighbors who think Baby Cat may have been a victim of a coyote because someone said they saw a dead black and white cat on Wednesday morning in the dirt down the street by the corner...So I called Sunnyvale Animal Control to confirm if they gathered a cat who looked like Baby Cat and who was a victim of predation; but they did not have any answers and referred me to another agency...And this all occurred after DPS non-emergency neglected to tell me about contacting animal control when I called them 3 Sep 2020...
 
They apparently gave Baby Cats' body to Silicon Valley animal control and now it looks like they mishandled her body and she is gone...Which will end up as yet another claim against the City of Sunnyvale within 6 months because this is yet more unnecessary emotional distress that I do not need to be feeling right now at this crucial time when closure is so important...The last claim I filed mentioned her medical condition; which they obviously did not care about...And now Baby Cat is dead and gone...
 
It also occurred to me that if Sunnyvale Animal Control picked up a dead cat on Wednesday that appeared to be attacked by a coyote; why was nothing done to alert the media to try and protect local outdoor pets? Like I said; I called DPS non-emergency Wednesday night and the attendant was very kind; but he should have brought up animal control too...And if animal control does this all the time; do they take photos of the animal found for future ID purposes of the pet owners? And do they keep the body until they find the owner for ID? If not they should because animal cruelty is now a federal felony that is taken very seriously...
 
(In other words; if animal control actually thought a coyote ate my cat; why wasn't it on the news? And since the DPS chief even once said that dogs are 'part of the family'; then why aren't cats treated with more respect? And is there any discrimination in the way a dead dog and a dead cat are treated?) 

In retrospect; I totally get that half the world has very little respect for animals and/or animal rights in general -- let alone human rights...I wouldn't be filing claims against the City of Sunnyvale if human rights in general were an issue society actually cared about...And since the greatness of a nation is measured by the way they treat their animals -- and/or since animal cruelty is so closely connected to human cruelty (in that those who abuse animals tend to abuse people as well) it is of paramount importance that the mass of inhumanity in general becomes increasingly humane towards animals and/or their own kind...As there is no other greater goal for inhumanity...
 
13 SEP 2020 -- When Boo Cat died a few years ago I let him sit on my lap every night all night until he finally went...And Baby Cat would always sit with us...Then after Boo was gone I kept sitting with Baby Cat almost every night on my chest -- her favorite spot...So she really got lots of attention...I was like Gulliver and she wanted to stand on top of my chest and rule over me because she loved doing that...But then the shutdown happened and it was safe and quiet outside all night and day so I just let them both out front and people out walking during Covid (and there were many) would stop and either look at and/or unsuccessfully try to pet Baby Cat...There is one particular little baby girl in a baby carriage who liked Baby Cat...So that kitty got a lot of attention...She liked being looked at by kids walking home from school and it was obvious a long time ago...Then I started playing bass more and more since I was off work and wanting to make good of the bad...And since Monday night was not a bass guitar night that has been Baby Cat's Gulliver night for the last few months; but she always ran to to front door after and went out...So at least she got ultimate freedom for the last few months of her life...But she would often sit in a sort of vulnerable spot on the sidewalk where people would walk right by and/or over her so that made me nervous but she insisted on sitting there anyway...All it takes is one person...I suppose the good side of all of this is baby Cat went from being a very scared feral cat born under my neighbor's deck; stealing food and being chased off by my Dad who grew to love her ~ to overcoming her fears and allowing herself to actually be petted now and again by an occasional total stranger like a nice neighbor lady friend of mine who finally petted Baby Cat a few days before she was gone...And Baby Cat got to live around all of the ducks who visit too...Overall she had a wonderful life and got lots of love...But other than that; my theory is the fires have driven animals out of the mountains and down into the valley; so if she was caught by a coyote that theory pretty much explains it... 

No comments:

Post a Comment