Thursday, September 17, 2020

REST IN PEACE MEESHA CAT I LOVE YOU FOREVER

I LOVE YOU FOREVER MEECHA CAT

I  woke up this morning to the doorbell and a lady telling me one of my  cats was dead...I found Meesha in the street and it looks like she got hit by a car but I am not totally sure and I don't trust animal control enough now to call them because they will just deem it an accident and take her away...When this looks like it could have been done to make it look like an accident...Either way she needs to be buried in the backyard where she spent so much of her time during her roughly 13 years and not thrown in the trash by animal control...Sunnyvale DPS even said that dogs are family members; so that should include cats too...

 Note: But since human lives do not seem to matter as much as they should to Sunnyvale DPS who runs animal control; why would I expect them to care about the death of my cats? > GO TO: SUNNYVALE POS/DPS OFFICER JEROMY LIMA IS A MURDEROUS THUG WHO HAS KILLED 11 PEOPLE ON THE JOB AND STILL REMAINS EMPLOYED!?! @ https://lreblogger.blogspot.com/2019/10/sunnyvale-posdps-officer-jeromy-lima-is.html

Meesha showed up one Christmas morning a few years after my brother was killed in a head on collision on Christmas eve; so I immediately made her part of the family...She was a feral cat with a clipped ear and I never found out where she came from or how old she really was but she was a loyal friend to the end...And with Baby Cat gone; Meesha was coming out to the front yard more to keep Baby Cat's sister Molly company because I think she sensed something was wrong...Needless to say things are looking more suspicious than ever now and I don't know who to blame or who to go to for help when human life is not even currently being cared about enough in this overcrowded region...Meesha was the sweetest cat and she got along with all the other cats and I miss her and love her with all my heart...And just when things seemed bad they got worse...And there was a safety cone moved around yesterday very near to the spot where I found Meesha; so I will be checking surveillance footage to get footage of any possible person(s) of interest...My gut level feeling is that two suspicious cat deaths in two weeks is no accident...

WARNING: IF ANY HUMAN POS IS KILLING MY CATS ON PURPOSE TO PERHAPS SILENCE ME AND/OR INTIMIDATE ME AND/OR STOP ME FROM FILING A LAWSUIT -- IF YOU HAPPEN TO BE READING THIS JUST REMEMBER THAT ANIMAL CRUELTY IS A FEDERAL FELONY NOW -- AND IF YOU DID THIS ON PURPOSE I AM NOT AFRAID OF YOU LIKE YOU LIKELY ARE OF ME AND I WON'T BOTHER CALLING THE POLICE -- I WILL FORCEFULLY (REDACTED) AND 'TAKE CARE OF BUSINESS' MYSELF...AND YOU CAN TAKE THAT ANYWAY YOU WANT...IF THIS WAS DONE PURPOSEFULLY; YOU ALL MESSED WITH THE WRONG PERSON...


 
 
Note: Human lives are never going to matter as much as they really should until we collectively as humans decide that animal rights are intrinsically connected to our own destinies and/or human rights as science clearly shows us; as true selfless compassion must start from within to without -- without selfishness...

2 comments:

  1. So sorry! I only have one dog left. Lost two in past two years. My cats were my buds too! Always giving me biscuits whenever I was sick.

    ReplyDelete