Thursday, February 28, 2019

KNOW JUSTICE; KNOW PEACE (PART ONE)

I have come to the inevitable conclusion that if the US government was a person; it is a racist; a liar and a cheat...Largely populated by arrogant self-serving bastards who actually think that it's 'all about them'; as they go on and on with their taxpayer funded follies that rip us all off and pander to their special interests...Leaving a trail of emotional distress 100 miles long; yet not caring about who is affected and/or disaffected by their often questionable governmental rampages...

Note: One thing Senator Ocasio-Cortez needs to realize is that no one should pay extra taxes for a government and/or police force that is out of control and does not respect the laws of the land and/or the will of the people...Unless police are held accountable for their actions; and unless transparency is allowed regarding past and present governmental and/or police misconduct; no one should pay any extra taxes...Extra taxes should only be paid when extra effort is being given to the protection of people and the things that matter most to them -- like civil rights...

And many other severely disaffected persons who experienced similar kinds of abuse that I experienced have more often than not committed suicide and/or gone on shooting rampages etc; because for some reason our society finds it acceptable to treat certain human beings like shit...(POS/DPS; POS/SCPD; Fulvio Cajina; Rebholtz/Paolinettti Familias; Struble Familia etc etc etc)...

But! While other lesser souls resort to violence or self-mutilation etc; I resort to intelligence instead as payback...I resort to premeditated video shooting rampages...I also resort to writing my own Declaration of Independence and cutting the governmental umbilical cord; which is a very liberating feeling...I feel more free than ever now...I didn't know it was so easy to sever ties with My government...I also resort to federal statutes when state statutes and/or state Attorney General's stall and/or balk at doing their job and effectively work to obstruct justice...

I resort to Pattern and Practice when they allow the statute of limitations to run out to save them money and shove me under their taxpayers funded rug like human trash...I resort to writing songs about the abuse I experienced and naming names too to take out the human trash; hopefully/eventually getting the songs out to as many people as possible to shame and scream at your corrupt governmental asses even as I eventually lie dead in my fucking grave...

I also resort to filling out State Bar complaint forms about corrupt lawyers and/or attorneys like Fulvio Cajina to hopefully have shitty; racially biased liberal lawyers like him who flubbed my case disbarred...I resort to the same kind of dirty tactics government resorted to in dealing with me; then double up on it and get creative too to add an unpredictable wild card element to my dissent and push back...

And this is sort of similar to Roger Waters the bass player of Pink Floyd and his experiences; as Roger witnessed his grandfather killed by a bomb during World War 1...Roger could have easily become a terrorist like so many others that militant activities across the world have inculcated into terrorist violence inspired by military violence...But he didn't...

Roger Waters instead channeled it all into music and became a songwriter and major political muckraker ~ which in turn caused Roger to become a cultural icon of sorts for millions of people around the world who now see him as being a major truth teller and change agent...He also co-wrote one of the biggest selling records of all time; Pink Floyd's "Dark Side of the Moon"...So this is my inevitable path; as the short life spans of terrorists and/or suicidal people does not help anything or anybody other than their enemies...The main goal is to PISS OFF your enemies; not give them the upper hand...And this is my main goal... 

Furthermore; I have a list of other items to approach and/or reproach so here goes: 

One day years back I noticed Rebholtz Familia members going up into Tom Foley's apartment at Lake Terrace one Saturday afternoon (I may have photos -- I'm not sure) suggesting there may have been some level of collusion between them...Dark SUV type vehicle(s?) that I witnessed on surveillance several times outside my house at night mainly belonged to the Paolinetti Familia and/or Officer Don Paolinetti; but it happened so many times the question remains whether some of those black SUV vehicle(s?) belonged to Tom Foley; who was video recorded making threats at my residence and attacking me and stalking and harassing me for a few weeks after POS/SCPD let him go (Tom Foley was a drunk felon at the time) Tom Foley has a very similar dark black SUV type vehicle...

TOM FOLEY'S BLACK SUV VEHICLE
Note: Tom Foley once followed me into the bathroom at the old Acapulco Restaurant; and after I came out I noticed he was with a group of people glaring at me while I was singing (they were likely from the Lake Terrace apartments) leading me to initially suspect this group of individuals may have been behind the late night July 2007 ambush attack outside my residence...

GO TO: TOM FOLEY @ THE LAKE TERRACE APARTMENTS: LAYING IN WAIT + CONSPIRACY ETC @ http://addendumblog1.blogspot.com/2014/06/tom-foley-laying-in-wait-conspiracy-etc.html + SEE ALSO: http://likroper.com/CRAZYTOM.wmv + http://likroper.com/CRAZYTOM2.wmv + http://likroper.com/CRAZYTOM4.wmv + http://likroper.com/exhibit-E.gif + THE REVOLVING DOOR OF VIOLENT STALKING AND HARASSMENT @ http://likroper.com/TRDOVSAH3.wmv 

One other point I wanted to make is that receiving $11 million dollars for being ejected from a wine train or a bar is way too much...

A) Lee Bagley should be getting a settlement in the million dollars range; while people like me and/or the ladies from the Napa Wine Train etc should be getting more in the hundred thousand dollar range; if that...

B) I strongly believe that the focus should be more on fixing the problem than turning it into some money making opportunity...

But in the case of great bodily injury like Lee Bagleys' case; I tend to think situations like this deserve larger settlements...Then again; my sustained emotional distress over time and/or the egregious nature of sleep deprivation and psychological torment -- not only from the various violent attacks that were allowed to go down ~ but also the Rebholtz/Paolinetti Familias night time Nazi/KKK style raids which caused so many nights of lost sleep (much like George Gascon experienced; but with multiple suspects involved in this ongoing active threat -- with absolutely zero help from above) along with the roughly two decades of on and off police misconduct and/or lying I experienced makes me wonder: Which is worse? Being beaten nearly to death and attacked by a police dog like Lee Bagley was and/or being tormented nearly to death and separated from your long time friends at the Oasis Nightclub etc etc etc like I so was?

And speaking of nightclubs; I was told that Joe Soria is no longer working for Avent's Empty Band Karaoke company...Joe is the one who witnessed me being attacked at Woodhams Lounge in San Jose; and Doug Ward is the person who's employment should have been immediately terminated after John Avent in a sense witnessed the attack by Doug Ward...I was on the phone at the time with John Avent complaining about not being able to sing after over a decade of patronage to the Oasis Nightclub when Doug attacked me...But not only did John Avent do nothing; but POS/DPS doubled up and refused to pull up surveillance footage the next week...
 

GO TO: WOODHAMS LOUNGE BARTENDER RETALIATION @ 

Moving right along to another subject...Lee Bagley told me that he was not notified ahead of time when the deposition was going to occur with his lawyer and representatives from the City of Sunnyvale...Lee found out the morning of the deposition and if Lee had not answered his phone that morning he would have missed the deposition...

And now Lee is unhappy with his settlement and is considering appealing the decision (Lee was promised in the $22 million dollar range -- but then again Lee also did wrongful prison time too so...that seems somewhat appropriate) Which may be a good idea; because while Lee seemed hesitant to complicate his case by adding my case to the mix -- we likely could have gotten a better outcome for both of us if we had just combined our testimonies and expanded the time frame of events back 20 years to make it a more pattern and practice like case...

I also feel the City of Sunnyvale was very likely quite aware of this possibility; as I had been discussing it with them in the weeks prior to the deposition via email...So I suspect that is very likely why the surprise attack deposition event occurred for Lee the way it did; probably because not only are Sunnyvale City Council members dirty lawyers like almost all government lawmakers are ~ but they also perhaps wanted to keep me out of the picture (once again) to help hide the truth and let roughly 20 years of on and off police misconduct down off their meat hooks... 

I understand that even single incidences of police misconduct and/or use of force that occur are seemingly/purposefully made into literal logistical nightmares to discourage average people from attempting to represent themselves...I totally get that...

Because as I said before: justice here in America is and always has been largely a class-based / discrimination-based / financially-based system of justice and/or injustice...A pay to play system for the rich ~ and a pay with your life system for the poor who are more often than not shown the door that I FORCEFULLY just jammed my foot in to keep it open so I too can finally be compensated as well...

And lastly; when my Mother was diagnosed with cancer back in the early 1970s everyone in my family knew about it ahead of time before she passed away except me...And since then I have become a believer in truth at all costs; whether it be about the AIDS synthetic biological agent and/or abuse I experienced or whatever...I want to know the truth...And I also want others to know the truth no matter who has a problem with it...POS/DPS or otherwise...Truth at all costs...

VARIOUS QUESTIONABLE COVER UPS BY THE CITY OF SUNNYVALE AND/OR THE CITY OF SANTA CLARA AND/OR THE SUNNYVALE AND/OR SANTA CLARA POLICE DEPARTMENTS ETC @ https://addendumblog1.blogspot.com/2014/07/various-criminal-andor-illegal-cover.html 

 ==================

3 MAR 2019 / I can't help but find uncomfortable comparisons between Cory Bookers' story about facing housing discrimination ~ and me facing similar race-based discrimination where almost everyone in government that I turned to for help totally ignored me and turned their backs on me even though I had a strong case and lots of evidence to back it up...In other words; while the Black Woman's Book Club got $11 million dollars for having their rights violated; I got treated like dirt and ignored and kicked out of the Oasis Nightclub etc without any help from ANYONE...And while many others received legal help for being attacked like I was; I got no help whatsoever...

In other words; If I was African-American the various sometimes violent enterprises that were formed against me; aimed at destroying my good reputation and my good life and times would have been held accountable by now...

And SCCDA Jeff Rosen has repeatedly refused to do anything about my case; even though if the exact same thing happened to a Jewish family (for instance) someone not only would have been held accountable by now; but the story would be all over the news and TV and it would be considered a hate crime...So it is not just the Trump administration who obstructs justice and abuses power and discriminates...This is quite common in government...Therefore; there needs to be some kind of middle ground between doing absolutely nothing ~ and doing way too much ~  when it comes to the prosecution and/or persecution of individuals...

But! the State of California and/or lawyers and attorneys in general reacting to the Trump administration set this divisive tone to begin with; helping to obstruct my justice a bit further by (for instance) helping immigrants under duress fill out forms...(When all Fulvio had to do was simply fill out a form for me; but I feel that since I am low income a white male that Fulvio did not even open up the package I sent to him that took about two days to put together -- a package I still possess)...so it should be obvious to you all that I am under duress in my own country ~ but with no other better country to escape into -- along with many other Americans facing similar kinds of official discrimination and abuse I suppose...
 ===

Booker told his personal story in the context of the broader civil rights movement, recounting how his parents faced discrimination in the 1960s as they attempted to buy a home in a white neighborhood in New Jersey. A white lawyer who helped his family at the time, he said, was inspired by the events in Selma. “People feel the forces tearing us apart are greater than those bringing us together,” Booker said. “It’s time for us to defend the dream. It’s time that we dare to dream again in America.” > GO TO: https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/selma-event-a-showcase-for-democratic-figures/2019/03/03/9e8f55b6-3ae6-11e9-a2cd-307b06d0257b_story.html

SEE ALSO: GENERAL ELECTION DAY / 8 NOVEMBER 2016 @
https://addendumblog2.blogspot.com/2016/11/election-day-8-november-2016.html


Note: Forces on both sides of the aisle are tearing us apart; that is why a strong third party is so desperately needed at this point in time... 

  ==================

5 March 2019 / The story in the link below about the lady who allegedly made too many 911 calls shows a similar situation to what Lee and I experienced; sort of a combination of both cases as I called 911 and/or non-emergency numerous times ~ while Lee was attacked by a police dog...I called 911 a few times until I realized that every time I called; the people outside my house would be gone when DPS responded...

So I resorted to calling non-emergency instead many times over -- but the suspects kept disappearing into the night and the night time disturbances kept occurring...

At some point I finally gave up; especially after I knew there was a morning police briefing dedicated to my situation with no affirmative action taken to stop it (See: You Tube link below)...But one night the Rebholtz/Paolinetti Familias were outside my window once again bothering me; so as a knee jerk response I actually called POS/DPS again; and Sunnyvale DPS Officer Jim Carrell responded...I got his email address and started sending messages to Officer Carrell and the DOJ; but no affirmative action was ever taken to address the problem as it continued on for a few years after this...And both DPS and the DOJ have some explaining to do about dropping the ball...

And for some odd reason it turns out the Rebholtz/Paolinetti Familias actually thought repeatedly disturbing me was funny; but then again the Chowchilla kidnappers thought they were being funny too -- so this is not much different and every bit as insidious...

For the first couple years I heard what I thought were death threats and/or threats in general coming from right outside my residence as I woke up from a deep sleep...And a few months after the ambush attack outside my house; I honestly thought the sounds that occurred outside my residence were from someone who wanted to kill me...It took about two years of independent investigation to finally figure out who the fuck was behind the various night time disturbances; but the more I tried to stop it -- the more angry and threatening the suspects became and the less POS/DPS did to help me...

Rebholtz/Paolinetti Familia members seemed to be convinced that I was homosexual; calling me "faggot" over and over -- but this is a typical thing that sexually frustrated teenage boys do to convince themselves and others within earshot of their own heterosexuality...But the fact remains that it is essentially a hate crime to do this...

Even though I am obviously not homosexual; these unrestrained teenage brats assumed I was anyway based upon their own teenage sexual insecurities -- but no one was ever prosecuted for this...Zero action was taken to correct this situation; but I am going do something about it one way or another regardless of the official negligence I have experienced...And I don't care how fucking long it takes...

GO TO: Charges dropped against woman who made false 911 report leading to fatal shooting @ https://www.timesfreepress.com/news/local/story/2018/aug/10/charges-against-womwhose-911-call-triggered-p/476755/  

+ SEE ALSO: YOUTUBE.COM: PRIVATE BUSINESS OF PUBLIC ACCOMMODATION + THE SUNNYVALE POLICE ATTEMPT TO CHANGE A REPORTERS' STORY? @ https://addendumblog2.blogspot.com/2016/07/youtubecom-private-business-of-public.html + OFFICER JIM CARRELL AND THE DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE: PRIOR KNOWLEDGE ETC @ http://addendumblog1.blogspot.com/2014/05/officer-jim-carrells-prior-knowledge.html 

Note: I had been sending emails to Officer Jim Carrell for about one year prior to the following “POLICE-SANCTIONED GANG ACTIVITY (CONTINUED)” event...And while Officer Jim Carrell was the best Sunnyvale police officer I dealt with over time; Officer Carrell did not take any action to help me after this initial event (like showing up in court for to represent me for instance - I actually requested this) and neither did the DOJ whose email address was cleverly attached to this email chain to Officer Carrell...Suggesting a certain level of federal negligence as well... 

I am also wondering why there is so much attention being brought to the Giants CEO story; while the videos of me being repeatedly attacked and harassed and menaced have been all but COMPLETELY IGNORED and/or ERASED by You Tube?

What the fuck is up with this shit? More of the same kind of discrimination that I get so fucking SICK of...> SEE ALSO: Giants CEO Larry Baer takes leave of absence in light of taped scuffle with wife @ https://www.sfchronicle.com/giants/article/Giants-CEO-Larry-Baer-takes-leave-of-absence-in-13659637.php 

Questions: Why the fuck were the Rebholtz/Paolinetti Familias never held responsible like the lady who made too many 911 calls for causing so many Sunnyvale POS/DPS resources to be deployed and utilized over time for their unrestrained essentially police-sponsored teenage follies? And why was no action ever taken to either address and/or prosecute my various attackers like with the Giants CEO? And who is going to delete the video of the Giants CEO attacking his wife like all of my evidence videos which were essentially deleted and/or covered up by You Tube? (obviously making You Tube at least partially liable for my civil injury and/or First Amendment abuses and/or violations) It does not matter more that a woman got attacked by the Giants CEO; this is the same crazy, biased fantasy that you've all been entertaining for many years now -- a fantasy and/or false narrative that must be ended and/or tempered with my cold reality as you finally wake up to the truth regarding your obvious gender-biased/class-based discriminatory practices...Therefore; civil law must be given increased precedence and focus mainly as a way to curb criminal activities and/or uncivil behaviors at large...

==================

6 March 2019 / I saw this story in the San Jose Mercury News this morning and had to comment...Apparently the writer of this story and many others too have no idea that in the State of California no one can be ejected from a private business of public accommodation without good reason...Like I have discussed before; private businesses of public accommodation are required to have a business code that determines what is expected of their patrons (Like Sunken Gardens which has a $10 dollar minimum purchase etc) Adding to this; entry and service are two different things so individuals cannot be ejected for breaking the business code; just denied service (drinks; food etc)...Adding to this; it doesn't matter what color you are; this law applies to you as we are all protected equally > GO TO: https://www.mercurynews.com/2019/03/06/why-fairmont-cant-bar-homeless-or-anyone-else-from-its-san-jose-hotel/ 

And another interesting story regarding San Jose State students a few years back brought up some other issues for me that need some discussing as well...Around the time that this incident occurred; Democrats like Gavin Newsom and Governor Brown etc were talking about the negative affects of criminal convictions; and decided that if you are going to school then you should perhaps be let off the hook for your criminal activity due to the negative affects of criminal convictions upon your record...

But! This is nothing more than yet another form of class-based discrimination -- because if you don't have enough money to go to college then you could be prosecuted for the exact same offenses while others who are wealthy are not... 

Much like the Rebholtz/Paolinetti Familias who were obviously definitely involved in a multi-year criminal conspiracy campaign against my life and residence and/or even the Trump Family for that matter...Same exact kind of thing...

The bottom line is: the Rebholtz/Paolinetti Familias are rich white familias who suffer from 'affluenza' if you will; so they got special treatment...If they were Black or Mexican they would all be arrested for what they did due to selective enforcement of Civil Rights etc laws...Just like the Trump Family or even the Manoukian Family too...If you are rich you get a free pass for pretty much anything... 

And Democrats should be concerned about this because the fact is that most civil rights violations and/or injuries arise from class-based discrimination and not race...Whereas people should not be punished for their low income statuses any more than rich people should be over-charged for their wealth...


Note: I know that I have broken ties to the US Government through My recent Declaration of Independence; but since I feel a bit sorry for the relative simpletons running the local and federal governments who created this mess (people who seem to be having a hard time evenly and fairly enforcing laws which were made for all) I have decided to stay engaged because it is becoming increasingly obvious that you all have absolutely no clue what do do without my input...

Therefore; I will stay involved to keep you all on track and provide much needed oversight in the future to perhaps bring about a better reality for all...Because (for instance and among many other things) it is not fair to give the Black Woman's Book Club $11 Million dollars for the same exact offense that I was never equally compensated for...

And this is not all about racial superiority as some divisive assholes in governemnt would like you all to believe to keep us all fighting and hating on each other; it is instead all about RACIAL EQUALITY...As I AM A RACIAL EQUALITY-IST -- so don't try to portray this as anyting other that -- because I know all about how the rights of certain whites are being minimized ~ while the rights of certain blacks etc are being expanded and bolstered...But all this does is create necessary division that needs to be forcefully WIPED OUT and totally eliminated to bring us all together...Adding to this; it is not all black and white -- it's more like a rainbow -- and all of the colors of that rainbow need to be acknowledged so we can all live together peacefully...

SEE ALSO: https://addendumblog2.blogspot.com/2016/06/incident-on-18-june-2016-oasis.html

================== 

7 March 2019 / In retrospect; the question is not whether or not I have had my civil rights violated; the real question is how many times has my civil rights been violated? 1) The Struble Familia incident was the first time where intimidation and coercion was used to violate my civil rights; 2) The Tom Foley incident where a drunk felon on parole was allowed to stalk and harass me using intimidation and coercion; 3) The Olenak Familia incidents involving POS/SCPD/DPS Officers Lopez and Seagrave are yet another example of where intimidation and coercion was used as a means to an end; 4) The voting rights violation that finally ended in November 2016 (with 5 years statute of limitations for voting rights violations) where intimidation and coercion was used to stop me from voting ~ as well as the color of law; 5) The June 2010 and 2011 incidents where a 2010 SWAT team was called for cleaning up litter and/or where the Rebholtz/Paolinetti Familias used intimidation and coercion in 2011 on a video camera man/local news publisher etc (me) who they were stalking and harassing and menacing; 6) The illegal ejection from the Oasis Nightclub in 2013 -- brought forward by an illegal ejection by Owner Jerry Grimes in 2016 and facilitated by Sunnyvale POS/DPS in 2013 -- amounting to even more intimidation and coercion -- using the color of law to violate my civil rights etc; 7) The illegal ejection from Woodhams Lounge in 2013 where violence; intimidation and coercion was used as well etc etc etc...

So that is roughly 8 civil rights violations that I can remember; and there are probably more (like the 2003? Acapulco Restaurant incident where SCPD helped illegally eject me and a friend on a class-based basis because I only spent about $20 dollar per week at the establishment) Regardless; a clear pattern and/or practice of uncivil rights discrimination and/or corruption and/or police misconduct is emerging that needs to be officially addressed so I can finally be compensated for these various overlooked uncivil injuries and get on with my life...

The thing that seems the most unconscionable about all of this is that 1) the Oasis Nightclub was my safe haven during the years long Rebholtz/Paolinetti siege on my residence; until Officers Smith and Ochoa illegally ended that and local government carefully worked to cover it all up -- including the arrogant idiotic Lawyer Fulvio Cajina -- and 2) the 2016 incident with Buster Cat where POS/DPS showed up and actually had the gall -- AFTER ALL OF THIS UNCHECKED BULLSHIT -- to suggest that I finally be removed from my residence after -- once again -- all of this illegal behavior was allowed to go down without any arrests or prosecutions...Needless to say; not only does SCCDA Jeff Rosen need to go fuck himself for his inaction and/or complacency regarding my case; but this is also the biggest stinking motherfucking pile of fucking God damned sleazy; inexcusable; malicious; mean spirited and/or EVIL; Nazi-like governmental bullshit I have ever been served up in my entire life; therefore I won't stop until that same messy shithole is legally shoved back down their useless PSYOP POS/SCPD ~ POS/DPS throats...There is hell to pay for these various violations of my good life and times and I will not stop until justice is finally DONE...All for now...

By the way; any judge who wants to tie my hands and shut me up -- good luck with that one...I would rather be DEAD than shut up about the abuse I have experienced...And I will not shut up about it until THE DAY I DIE...And besides I am a fledgling nation now...Just weighing in...Other than that; how is you day going? :D

Note: Cops who interpret that last written segment as an invitation for suicide by cop are just part of the problem and essentially need to FUCK OFF. Psychopathic cops need to stop being murderous thugs and start protecting and serving people other than their psychopathic selves. And besides; I now possess full diplomatic immunity as a national ambassador so back the fuck off...
 
'DIPLOMACY IS JUST A NICE WAY OF SAYING FUCK YOU' -- ROGER BROZINICH

3 comments:

  1. By the way Fulvio; you really are a fucking foolish arrogant idiot for dropping the ball on this case that will bring much needed change to our broken system; while you've been out helping criminals etc...I'm going to make sure you get disbarred...You are just yet another idiot lawyer who did not care about my life enough to even fill out a simple fucking form ~ while lawyers were fanning out to airports etc at the same time filling out forms for illegal immigrants for free...It's called DISCRIMINATION...And the City of Sunnyvale is just as idiotic for acting like they did not know what the causes of action were for this case; when I spent at very least 2000+ hours writing and writing explaining in complete detail all about it...What don't you get? I think you all just played dumb to continue covering it all up and make this all "go away" because many of you are CROOKED...Admit it!

    Note: I need to finally compile a list of idiots who flagrantly decided that I do not possess any civil rights; so I may get to that later...It's probably time to name names and expose the various individuals who violated my rights and/or acted like I don't matter ~ all in one blog post...

    The main problem now is that I am NOT GOING AWAY ANY TIME SOON and/or I don't give a rat's ass about your stupid statute of limitations that you all purposefully allowed to run out while playing your silly governmental baby games...I will turn this all into a good thing by using the new release of old police records as a way to further prove my case; and fair-minded understanding judges who simply want to get to the bottom of the truth will no doubt oblige...

    Why would they not?

    Therefore; I will eventually file a pattern and/or practice lawsuit with no limitations on time; adding up 20 years of POS/DPS/SCPD nonsense to finally bring justice to this case so this police etc misconduct is finally exposed and brought to a quick end...And I found a good lawyer for it...

    What don't you understand City of Sunnyvale? Do I have to hold your hands while I read this to you all or what? How stupid are you all anyway?
    http://addendumblog2.blogspot.com/2017/10/causes-of-action-inaction-etc.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. STRIKE THREE YOU'RE OUT > 1) I called the police after being attacked in the street by Mister Struble in 1998 (Mister Struble was ordered to avoid my house and instead drive around the block -- an order Mister Struble ultimately ignored) and I ended up with a restraining order via Officer Beninger who failed to talk to Officer Discher about Mister Struble corroborating my story...This was the beginning of my deep distrust of police and/or government in general; and this all happened in the years before the 911 incident which only further deepened my distrust of government (for criminalizing citizens due to something foreign terrorists allegedly did (not)...2) After being threatened and attacked by Mister Olenak for feeding ducks; POS/SCPD (Seagrave/Lopez) failed to make an arrest and instead focused on duck feeding that I got permission to do from ex-Santa Clara Mayor at a city council meeting -- and that video footage was eventually deleted (which is an obstruction of justice) when I requested a copy of it to show ex-Mayor Nadler speaking to me about this duck feeding...3) And the Rebholtz/Paolinetti Familias who stalked and harassed and menaced me for a number of years (essentially amounting to an unchecked and ongoing active threat outside my residence) obstructed justice and/or conspired with both Sunnyvale POS/DPS and POS/SCPD to violate my Unalienable (etc) Rights; slandering my good reputation in the process with blatant lies and mischaracterization...

    Adding to this; apparently I am not the only individual questioning the actions of the 'Honorable' Judge Socrates Manoukian...

    GO TO: https://lreblogger.blogspot.com/2017/10/strike-three-youre-out.html + THE HONORABLE SOCRATES MANOUKIAN @ http://addendumblog2.blogspot.com/2016/11/the-honorable-socrates-manoukian.html + Why is Santa Clara County Hiding the deaths of Robert Moss and Charles Copeland @ http://www.uglyjudge.com/santa-clara-county-hiding-deaths-robert-moss-charles-copeland/ + The People Vs. Judge Socrates Peter Manoukian @ https://www.facebook.com/The-People-Vs-Judge-Socrates-Peter-Manoukian-503285119736822/ + SEE ALSO: https://addendumblog2.blogspot.com/2017/07/santa-clara-county-sheriff-detective.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Note: Presidential candidates like me are afforded more freedom of speech than other mere mortals; so I have leeway to speak my mind in ways others do not > go to: www.likroper.com > click on the VOTE ROPER button...

    ReplyDelete