Monday, January 20, 2020

GEORGE HILLS COMPANY CORRESPONDENCE:


SUBMITTED TO GHC -- MLK DAY 2020
23 JAN 2020
29 JAN 2020
4 FEB 2020
4 FEB 2020

 SEE ALSO: GEORGE HILLS SJ OFFICE PERMANENTLY CLOSED? @
https://lreblogger.blogspot.com/2020/01/george-hills-sj-office-permanently.html


Note: I have not received any email correspondence back from George Hills Company and/or GHC as promised other than a rejected claim...Promising action to respondents promptly then failing to do so can be seen as yet another fraudulent claim made by GHC (I also made a complete extra copy of my submitted case file too in case any of the documents are removed)...

MESSAGE TO CA GOVERNOR NEWSOM: ATTAINMENT OF SOUL SUPREMACY DISALLOWS SHALLOW JUDGEMENT; THEREFORE I JUST WANT SOMEONE IN GOVERNMENT TO HELP ME OUT; AND I DON'T GIVE A SHIT WHAT THEY LOOK LIKE...

No comments:

Post a Comment